stitching, quilting, fabric, projects
How exciting, I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award!
Thank you so much Anthea, so glad you like my blog.
To accept the award there are a few rules to follow:
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Choose eleven new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
Create eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
Each blogger should post eleven random facts about themselves.
No Tag Backs!!!
So here are the questions that Anthea of quiltingantics set for me:
1. What was your greatest adventure and why? A visit to Peru. I’ve been intrigued by the Nazca lines and we managed to fly over them, get some pics and find out more about these amazing geoglyphs.
2. What is your favourite colour and why? The soft blue/violet in the quilt above
3. What would be your desert island disk? Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People. I love the slow beat it’s got such attitude. My hubby and I started to learn Ceroc and dance to it whenever it’s on the radio.
4. Which event has been the most profound of your life? Producing a wonderful baby girl
5. If you could go back in time where would you go to? I like it right here
6. If you could have been born into another culture which one would it be and why? Having had a few road trips around the New Mexico/ Santa Fe area, maybe Navajo? Love their designs, colour schemes and affinity with the earth and sky.
7. Are you mummy’s girl or daddy’s girl? (boy if your male) Daddy’s girl, sadly missed.
8. What is your earliest memory? Sitting watching the TV my Panda.
9. What is your favourite board game? Masquerade. It’s a charades game with bizarre phrases like “Desmond Tutu’s Tutu”. Great fun!
10. What is your favourite season? Spring
11. Who was your best friend at school? Margaret, we learned to crochet together
Eleven random facts about me:-
My favourite cocktail is a Margarita – although Champagne and St. Germain ( a french kiss) is a close second.
I love the smell of wood smoke.
I represented the UK in a Judo tournament in the Netherlands when I was in my teens.
My quilting buddies gave me a sock knitting kit for my birthday as a joke. I now knit as well as quilt.
A blue mannequin named Marvin Herman shares our apartment.
I have two fabric stashes, one in the UK and one in the US – how naughty is that!
I once tried to put my little brother in the dustbin. Luckily he was too heavy to lift – love you bro!
Summer garden parties (which I love) require lots of bunting, luckily, as I can’t stop making more.
I fell out of so many trees when I was younger, that my knees don’t tan.
– I think that’s eleven as some count as two!
I nominate these lovely bloggers for an award – go and check them out!
Here are my questions to you:-
Blue or Green?
A quilt or a knitted/crocheted blanket?
Saturday night or Sunday morning?
Chocolate – milk or dark?
Left or Right handed?
Countryside or Beach?
Rain or Sunshine?
Creative & Handmade Small Business Shop Share in the Heart of Ashford
Creating, Promoting, and Sustaining a New Vision in Stitching and Needlecraft
A blog about knitting, making things & life with a black Labrador called Mollie
Life, Art and Other Bits
Mover, shaker. Designer, maker. Clothing business shaper.
pottery & stuff